OUR SPECIALISTS ARE AT YOUR SERVICE
In addition to auhtoring SDSs and workplace instruction cards, specialists from the SDS factory can also provide specific support and advice on related topics.
FIELDS OF COMPETENCE
- CLP; Providing support for the classification and labelling of chemicals and advising on the impact of changes
- REACH; Because the production and trade of chemical substances is subject to EU regulations, we support and advise manufacturers, importers, distributors, and downstream users on REACH
- Health, safety, and the environment; Creating clarity in complex issues with specialization in hazardous substances and exposure-scenario compliance checks
- Product regulations; Providing support for legislation related to biocides, detergents, and cosmetics
- Poison centres; Ensuring registration with the various national poison centres.
In the European Union, it is compulsory to correctly classify hazardous substances. This classification of hazardous substances is a combination of different legislations. The SDS factory provides advice and support in the following guidelines and directives:
- EU legislation CLP Regulation (EC) 1272/2008 aimed at the classification, labelling, and packaging of hazardous substances
- United Nations GHS system, hazard classification, and associated communication of hazardous substances and mixtures
- EU legislation for the safe use of hazardous substances during production, transport, storage, and use up to and including waste disposal.
Our specialists at the SDS factory offer support for a wide range of issues relating to hazardous substances. So contact us, and the SDS factory will be happy to give you the support and advice you need!
POISON CENTRES; CLP ARTICLE 45 & ANNEX VIII
The requirements for notifications to the poison centres in the different Member States (Article 45 of the CLP) are very different and often the submission of the correct data is a complex process. The new ANNEX VIII and the central poison centre portal should change this, but it also brings more administration.
Our specialists have experience with a wide range of national procedures and are aware of the new Annex VIII changes.